Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 January 2015

T.Y So Far-And More To Come!

 I have now been in T.Y for just over 5 months now. I can honestly say it is quite an experience but sometimes I wish we did more.
 I know that expense is a major downfall when it comes to T.Y. As a result, we don't go on as much outings as I had hoped. But hey, we sure do do some exciting things!
 One of these trips was Carlingford. All I can say is friendships there have been made for life. The Fashion Show was also a major event. Being Cara Delevingne for a day was quite an experience.
 Work experience is also quite taunting! The world of work is scary but it is something I can not WAIT to do. I am currently trying to look for my third work experience which is very stressful. TIP: Get your work experiences organised early.
 As our Christmas treat we were brought to Elf The Musical in the Bord Gais Theatre. This was an amazing show and got us all in the Christmas spirit.
 We are going to Mullingar tomorrow to perform our class play. It is another event to add to our collection and hopefully we get on well. T.Y is a great experience and I would recommend it to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment